Friday, January 6, 2012

A GOOD THING

Almost a full day yesterday at work...a whole eight hours. I normally work nine. Remarkably very little pain or discomfort. Until today. You know I get my hopes up that the pain is over one day and the next day I'm popping extra strength Tylenol and Excedrin (add a migraine to the back pain.) That's my day today. Not complain', just sayin'. You have to know this is normal and will continue to be the norm for quite some time. I have to know that too and have to accept that, as hard as it is. When you add this to the depression/anxiety...well it can be very tiring.

I tried the new treadmill at the YMCA last night. Not quite ready to hit it hard. I did a slow walk with short steps (2 mph) for only one mile. Not a banner distance for me. But it is dark when we get home so it is difficult to walk outside. I will make up for it this weekend though. Am also up to 35 minutes on the stationary bike. It's about 7 1/2 miles...not too bad. I am also increasing the resistance level on the bike, so that is helping my cardio and my leg strength.

My sleep is okay, though I am waking up about 1/2 hour before the alarm goes off. That is SO frustrating! The weekend is here. I promise to take it easy and continue to heal. It's all I can do right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment